Friday

Well Sex and The City was good, both times! On Thursday evenings all the museums are free to students (18-25) so went to MuseƩ D'Orsay. It used to be a train station. It's an incredible building, lots of awesome (in the proper sense of the word) art that made me wish I could draw something more than a stick figure. Gaudi's chairs were amazing. Being an old train station there were so many clocks.




I unpacked pretty much everything, but forgot to bring photos or anything nice for my room so I'll have to do what I do best and buy some things! I have to get my train to Lyon in a bit. My laptop still isn't accepting my password so I can't change the clock or anything which means I must remember not to rely on my comp for the time otherwise I'll be an hour late for everything!

2 comments:

Letitia said...

Don't miss the train, enjoy Lyon have fun in Paris. Love the pic of Sacre Coeur through the clock faace, was it really that time - half past the ten o'clock?

Letitia

Marie said...

So jealous that you saw flor ;) the pictures are great!Enjoy Paris Queen L.