Wednesday

Can't believe it's August! Paris is sooo quiet at the moment. I was in one of my fave vintage shops today and I was the only person it what is usually a crowded store. The metro is even dead these days. Had great fun with my Mum, ate in restaurants that aren't really in my price range (Thanks ma!) and had fun showing her the Paris I've come to know over the summer!

Found a roommate for the vacant room which is very exciting, think the Autumn/Winter will be fun!
Even though it's ridiculously warm at the moment, I've started thinking about winter wardrobe already! The thought of wool jumpers makes me feel horrible but I can't wait until it's time to be all cosy!
Am going to Claude Monet's gardens tomorrow, weee! I love the city but I think I need a small break, I haven't been out of Paris city in two months. The gardens are meant to be lovely and hopefully it won't be too busy.

My august resolution is to update this every day... let's see how I get on!

1 comment:

Marie said...

French cities are dead in August.That's why summer's were kind of lonely in Lyon.Nothing happens.