Friday

Found a cute little cafe along Canal St Martin... they do Mojitos (and various other cocktails) for €5. It's so nice to have one in the evening and people watch (my favourite pastime!).
The weather has been a bit Irish over the last few days, huge showers and the like.
I've got a cold/throat/ear thing which isn't too pleasant but it can't be helped. This weekend there's a music festival on in Paris so I think I'll be going to that on Friday evening, Saturday will be a day at the Mosque, and on Sunday the museums are free so we're going to tackle the Louvre!
It'll probably be very busy, but I want to take advantage of the Mayors generosity!

Happy 4th Ya'll!

2 comments:

Marie said...

God I love Mojitos.they're like the most refreshing thing ever...and it's alcohol so it makes it all even better.sooooo good.I could kill for on right now even though it's 10 in the morning.
Say hi to Delanoë.Gay little Mayor.He does a lot of stuff for Paris

Lana said...

Yeah he's a good guy