Monday

So I basically stayed in on Friday and Saturday, trying to shake off my cold thing. Yesterday we went to La Louvre, for free. It's ridiculously big, and because it was free, it was very very busy. Got an ice cream from Amorino after and sat by the river. There was a bit of a breeze aswell, which was nice.
Wandered around Rue Mouffetard and Pantheon area today, then up to Montmartre.
I can't wait for visitors to start coming!

Whenever I eat somewhere, or walk down a different street, I'm always thinking about who I can show it to! Cheesey but true!

4 comments:

Marie said...

rue Mouffetard is such a funny name...Sorry.Hope you're feeling better

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm hunting for apartments in Paris and got a few available in the 18th arrondisment - rue de cloys near montmartre and the 15th arrondisement - rue de casablance also one on the rue sorbier near gambetta

what are your impressions of the places?

Lana said...

hi mimi,
I don't really know the 15th but there are nice places there. Montmarte is adorable. Behind the Sacre Coeur is really quiet, lots of little restaurants and small streets!

Anonymous said...

are you still there? any Bastille Day photos? Sarko coming to Dublin next week to whip us into shape about the Lisbon Treaty, but he will meet his match.....