Friday

Beavais airport is the worst place to be delayed.

[Insert many expletives here]

From now on it's CDG or nothing. I don't think I'll fly with Ryanair again, whatever about the delays not being their fault, it would be nice if I knew that when I finally got on the plane, I could enjoy my flight, but that's not going to happen.

Seriously, no more Ryanair.....
Well apart from my flight back on Monday.

And no, they don't have free WiFi areas. I had to shell out 10€ for 3 hours.... which isn't bad I suppose.

2 comments:

Marie said...

small airports are horrific and they have absolutely nothing.Come on people!Is it so hard to have a Starbucks ;)Why are you home for a few days? To see your mother?

Lana said...

but of course... and to get more stuff to bring back to paris.... and it was a good friends 21st!