Saturday

It's quite a heavy day in Paris today, warm but cloudy. I think I'll take my book and head to a park for a bit. I need to buy a few things, and yes they are necessary!
The sales started last week and I resisted. I bought a scales for the kitchen though, which I needed. I'll probably have some ice-cream today. I'm on the lookout for violet or rose flavours.... Yum!
I had a peach and mint one last week courtesy of Berthillon. It's quite a touristy spot, but you can't not try it when in Paris.
Ok, I'm off - Bonne Journée!

4 comments:

Marie said...

hey!Florian is in Montreal for the moment :) Love him.He lives in Paris, in Montmattre, I think.You guys could always go for a drink.Anyway...book- reading in the park is so great.I do it so much here as well.What are you reading.

Lana said...

ah I'd love to. I was just in the Marais and there was a big Pride parade thing, the outfits were AMAZING!!
i live near montmarte, right beside gare du nord!
I am reading a book called the beautiful fall. its about fashion in the 70s in paris, mainly about YSL and Karl Lagerfeld. I bought A Moveable Feast by Hemingway today so I cant wait to read that!
what are you reading at the mo?

Marie said...

Perfume by Süskind.Trying to read more classics.I also bought the Witches of Eastwick the other day and finished Wicked two weeks ago :)

Lana said...

so weird, one of my roommates bought perfume today!