Wednesday

Yesterday seemed like a really long day for some reason. The weather has been kind of 'eh'. Warm, but not hot. I went to look at Eglise Saint Roch (where Yves funeral will be) and then to Galaries Lafayette and Printemps. The third roommate arrived last night, so we're all in the apartment now. They're really nice girls. Last night we went for drink in this bar in the 5th, it was used in some Cedric Kaplisch film so I want to see it now. It was really cool, kind of like what I imagined CBGBs to be like. Went to look for health food shops today because one of the girls is a vegetarian/coeliac, and we found one quite near us which is good! Then went to Saint Michel where we eat gelato and unsuccessfully tried to find posters to put in my room. I found a place that does violet ice cream! Very exciting. I also bought a basil plant in the marche for the windowsill. This is possibly more exciting than the violet ice cream. We're going up to Monmartre for a look around later, its a few minutes walk from the apartment which is cool!

Tomorrow we're going to get as close as we can to the church for the funeral. Apparently Mr & Mde Presidente are going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i detect an obsession with MM President??

Marie said...

say hi to Sarkoooo when you see him.Have 'fun' at the funeral.I bet there will be a lot of people there.I'm gonna try and see you on tv so scream something really nasty or funny.Like Kiwi.Cause who would say the word kiwi at a funeral?No one.So say kiwi....or apple

tori said...

i'm super jealous you had violet ice cream! bring me back some??!